Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prayer request for family in China

I just got a request for a family in China whose little girl is in desperate need of a miracle. The little girls' name is Susannah and the family is having to wait on officials to give the okay to release her from the hospital to complete the adoption. At this point they have not been able to speed things up, which they really need to happen so Susannah can get the care she needs here in the states. All I know about her condition is that her lungs looked very bad, her heart is terribly weak, and the family was saying it would take a miracle for her to pull through. They are standing and believing for miracles, but it is very difficult when you're in a foreign land and feel so alone. I had the link posted to their blog, but it has been closed to the public so I'll post updates as I hear.

I'll try to post an update later on our travel plans. Right now we do have our flights and will be leaving the 9th and returning the 22nd. Hopefully the in country itinerary will be confirmed by Friday.

Blessings--Leigh

No comments: